Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Snowflakes


 Hi Everyone,

Here are my super quick projects that I've made this month.  I'm always running late or whipping something up last minute, so these are both crazy simple. 

I needed a thank you card for my cousin who invited us over for dinner, and the Blizzard of Thanks is my go-to stamp this time of year.   I paired that up with the Snow Background, and added a punched snowflake and rounded corners and was able to write something personal inside in about 20 minutes...I think that included addressing the envelope too :)


My friend's son was performing in his 8th grade band concert, so I need a bag to hold his congratulatory gift card and sweets.  Now that my husband works from home and doesn't have to take a sack lunch, I have a bunch of brown bags in my pantry.  I used the same Snow Background stamp along with the Small Happy Holidays Greeting to transform the brown bag into something a bit more festive and I hope not too girly.  (Sorry for the ragged ribbon edges...I told you I was in a hurry!)

 

The countdown to the big day is definitely here and I'm feeling the squeeze...I hope you holiday prep is going smoothly!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails