Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Winter

Hi Everyone,

Today's super simple card is for when you're flat out of time and need to make something quick.  Which is me.  All the time during the holidays!


I stamped some of the Simple Pine Trees for the background and added a couple of die cut deer.  I made the new Hello Winter Greeting into a banner and attached it to the top, along with a few tiny snowflakes.  



I told you it was simple. 

I hope you got everything on your stamping wish list for the holidays!  If not, just buy it yourself right here!

Thanks for visiting,
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails