Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Happy Holidays

  Hi Everyone,

I've used the new Leaping Reindeer stamp on my card share for today.  It's such a lovely image that evokes the traditional feelings of the Santa/Rudolph story of Christmas for me.  Of course, it just occurred to me now that I should have given him a red nose!  See?  Now I have an idea for the next card!

I ended up getting a smudge on my paper when coloring my deer, so I simply fussy cut him and attached him to a die cut and embossed square.  I also embossed the background with snowflakes and added a die cut tree, embellishing it with some gems.  Woo-boy do I have a lot of gems in my stash. I must have shopped a massive sale at some point in my life...lol.



After attaching the image panel, I added the Small Happy Holidays Greeting using my punches, along with a punched snowflake to finish it off. 

Thanks for visiting today!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails