Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let it Snow

Hi Everyone,

The current challenge this week at the DRS Designs blog is to use Polka Dots on a card.  This was an easy one for me, because I was able to use the Polka Dot Background stamp which is a favorite of mine.

Yes, I still need Christmas cards so the theme was a no brainer for me.  I used the Interlocking Snow Background stamp for the base and since Penguins are all the rage, I used the Let it Snow Penguins since it doubles as an image and sentiment in one :)


Here is the direct link to the Polka Dot challenge on the DRS Designs blog.  Ink up your DRS Designs stamps and you might win some more...lol!

Also, DRS Designs is the sponsor at the PlayDate Cafe. The prize is a $15.00 voucher to the store.  Yes, a chance at more stamps! Here is the photo inspriation for the challenge:


What are you waiting for???  Have a great day!

Details not listed above: Paper: The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Memento, Punch & Stickers: EK Success, Ribbon: American Crafts, Markers: Copic

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this Karin, what a cute image with the penguins! TFS.

1CardCreator said...

What a sweet card Karin! I love that penguin stamp!

Monica said...

Fab background - polkas and snowflakes and such sweeeeeet pingus!

Monica xxx

April said...

So cute and cheery! I love the black border.

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet card! Love your penguins, they are perfectly coloured.

Cheryl said...

These penguins are so cute! I love this stamp and your card. The black border punch is the perfect accent.

Amanda R said...

Adorable Karin and I like how you ran the border punch down both sides of the center strip, nice touch! Have a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then!

Related Posts with Thumbnails