Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rudolph!

Hi Everyone,

Today starts the big holiday sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  If you didn't shop over the weekend and thought you missed out on all the good deals, you didn't!  Everything is 1/2 off through December 4th.



I used the Rudolph image from the clip art set Christmas Follies for my card today.  The characters are all pre-colored so everything comes together quickly when using these images.  I also used a sticker for the sentiment, so there wasn't any stamping on this card at all. 


This is the entire set.  It would be so easy to make your own tags using these characters! 

I'm keeping it short once again.  Even though it's only December one, I feel like I'm so behind in my holiday preparations.  Please tell me I'm not alone...lol. 

Thanks for stopping by here, and Lindsay always has some great crafty tips and projects on her blog.  If you stop by, I bet you will learn something new!

Have a great day :)

Challenges for this card:
Anything Goes-Altered Corners
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion-Tis the Season
Daisy Doodle-Christmas
Pollycraft-Christmas Fun

Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, K & Company, Twine and Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Nesties, Circle punches: EK Success, Stampin' Up!, Stickers: EK Success and Making Memories.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Karin,fabulous image,love the layout.xxx

Gina Lindsay said...

You are not alone feeling like you are already behind, I am right there with you! Cute card, I pulled out some stickers the other day thinking about getting rid of them but might have to take a second look!

Joanie said...

Fab card and great papers. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

Anonymous said...

cute KArin! Love it!

1CardCreator said...

You are not alone! I haven't even started decorating inside! Love your card, you will have to share how you did the print and cut!

Gerlinde said...

Adorable! Love the combination of the DP's!

Kathleen said...

Really nice card, love the corners and dps. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs Kat x

Donna Ellis said...

I can feel the toasty warmth of a Christmas family room looking out the window to see Rudolph. Love your textures and layers, Karin! So pretty!

June Houck said...

Cute card and a PERFECT blog title, Karin :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

fab card, love the papers
Lindsay xx

Made by Mandy said...

Such a cute reindeer, love the expression on his face :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Christmas With a Digi challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

Crystal said...

Love the papers you used for this & your layout is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

Deena said...

love the bling and bakers twine on this card...thanks for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week!

TannyP said...

You're definitely not alone - I feel massively behind, as well! =(
This is such a cute card. Love those edges and the layers. I'm always so darn vertical/horizontal with ovals - thanks for reminding me they can be off kilter for a more creative twist!

Related Posts with Thumbnails