Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Care Giver Cards

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of cards in honor of care givers, specifically nurses and doctors.  
I used the 
A Nurse Brings...Greeting, and attached it to a background made using the Bandage stamp, and a strip embossed with hearts.  I decided to go all in with the heart theme, and added the 
Small Silhouette Heart to the center of the greeting.  For an image I stamped, colored and fussy cut  the Boo Boo Bear image, to which I added a glitter embellished heart. 


This was originally a nurse card, but once I made it, I realized nurses don't wear white coats, so a doctor card it is!  I cut a piece of cardstock in half, and folded down the inside corners for the coat. The shirt was a scrap of blue that I added behind the "V" and I glued on real buttons down the front.  I used my tag punch to make a pocket and the doctor items were stamped and fussy cut from the Medical Bag stamp.  In place of the name tag, I used the thank you that came from the 



The inside uses the sentiment, I just cut off the top part that mentions nurses, and added a punched heart to the bottom. 


You can find all of these stamps and many more at DRS Designs!

Have a nice day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails