Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Summer Cards

Hi Everyone,

We had a good heat spell last week, and since that really put me in a summer time mood, I'm celebrating the upcoming warm season with these two cards.

This underwater scene was inspired by Shelia's card with all of her colorful fish! I stamped, colored and fussy cut a few fish, along with some shells and seaweed for the bottom of the ocean floor.  Speaking of the floor, that was created with some sandy colored glitter flock, and I attached it to a background that was sponged with various blue inks.  Along with the die cut greeting, I added some punched greenery to the ocean floor.

Stamps used are as follows:



This card celebrates my favorite summer holiday, and this year we can all use a little sparkle in our lives, don't you think?

My background was created using the new Star Streamers and the sentiment is the new 
4th of July Sparkle Greeting, which I embellished with a few gems to match the strip of silver glitter.

Wishing you lots of sparkle and sunshine in the months to come!

Have a great day :)
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails