Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Heroes and Hearts

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would try a heart theme to go along with the You are my Hero Greeting on my today.

Beginning by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the Wooden Frame Collection, I then went about choosing things to fill them with. Some pink and red punched hearts in one, the sentiment in another, and Bandages (heart embellished of course) and a butterfly (from the Three Butterflies) in the last.   


I attached them to an embossed heart background and I made a heart border for the bottom using the Scattered Hearts stamp.

For all of these stamps and many more, please check out the new designs page at the DRS Designs store!

Thanks for popping by...
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails