Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Father's Day

  Hi Everyone,

June will soon be here! June means Father's Day, and Father's Day means time to make some masculine cards.

I began by stamping the Silhouette Fishermen, and then used some chalk and post it notes to create the sky and water.  I chose to keep it small and simple, so I die cut and added a mat to the little scene.  I chose to use a compass embossing folder for my background and for embellishment, I wrapped it with some twine.  The Small Happy Father's Day Greeting was colored up to match and matted as well, using my circle punches.   





A couple of newly released stamps can be seen on this card.  I love me a pun on a card, so I drew a music note onto the sign being held by Leonard, and chose to emboss the background using my record album embossing folder.   






This was to match the new Friendly Note Greeting, which is being "held up" by the Push Pin stamp. I stamped it onto the greeting and then fussy cut the pin head.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit DRS Designs for all of these stamps!



Wishing you an easy breezy day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails