Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone,

Now that Mother's Day is behind us, I have a couple of cards to share for the guys in your life today.  DRS Designs has really come in strong this month, releasing all kinds of stamps for the fishing and billiard enthusiasts in your life!

I paired the new Fishing Birthday Greeting with the Proud Catch Fisherman image stamp, which I layered onto a background stamped using the Splatter Background stamp.  In keeping with the masculine and fishing theme, I wrapped that background with some matching twine and netting.


Here I stamped, colored and punched out the Billiard Balls using circle punches, to keep with the whole ball shaped theme on the card. To embellish the Ball on Your Birthday Greeting,  I made an eight ball out of punches, and hand drew the number eight. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm wishing you the loveliest of days!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails