Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Drink in Your Hand


Hi Everyone,

Since we're in the thick of summertime, I used the new Toes in the Sand Birthday Greeting for today's card. Even though it has a beach vibe, I decided to focus on the "drink in your hand" portion of it.

I masked off the globe from the Fairy with a Globe stamp, and paired it up with the Wine Glass image from the Pour Me Bottle and Glass stamp, and also sat her on a Toadstool as well. I colored it up and added some glitter glue to her wings.



The background was dry embossed and attached a punched border that was stamped using the Easy Dot Background.  I finished off the card with some flowers and enamel dots. 

Thanks for visiting! 

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails