Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Flakey Friends


Hi Everyone,

I'm celebrating Christmas in July with this simple holiday card.  Goodness, do I like making Christmas cards when I'm not strangled by a long list of recipient names, and it's not mid December...lol!  Every year I vow to make a head start, and I guess this is my start this year.  Let's see if I can keep it going!

I began by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting Stretch the Round Button Snowman, along with the Flakey Friends Winter Greeting. 

The background was made by stamping Interlocking Snow and Easy Dot Background in different purple inks to match the snowman, and I simply added a punched border and a die cut snowflake.  Easy Peasy!


Have you made any holiday cards this month?  If you need some inspiration, pop on over to DRS Designs and have a look around!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!

Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails