Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Happy Retirement

                                                                      Hi Everyone,


I made this card with my cousin in mind.  Her last day of work was last Friday, and now she is free to do as she pleases.  Woot woot! 


I'm not sure if they have flamingos in Hawaii, or if they dance the hula in other tropical places, so I've probably mixed up my warm weather images for this card.  Whatever.  I say it celebrates all her travel to come ;)


I stamped the Flamingo Palm Tree Scene for the background and then added the Hula Pig and Brush Happy Retirement Greeting to the front. 




A few enamel dots and a dab of glitter on her flower finished it off.


Inside I stamped the Rest Best of Life Birthday Greeting, because it seemed so perfect for the occasion.  And who can resist Hula Pig?  She had to come along inside too!





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're dancing your way through summer!


Hugs,
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails