Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Popsicles

  

Hi Everyone,

Is there anything more summer like than popsicles?  I think not!  So I made a card celebrating that sweet summer treat.

I don't have a popsicle die, so I began by die cutting out rectangles and rounding off the top corners.  I used my word window punch for the two "indentations" on the treats and inked up the edges of all the papers for a bit of dimension, finally attaching some real sticks to complete them.



I layered them all onto an embossed citrus background, since in my mind the flavors were orange, lime and lemon. 

For the greeting, I chose the 1 Line So Sweet Greeting.

And YOU"RE so sweet for stopping by the blog today! 

Have a great one!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails