Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Little Wish

Hi Everyone,


As I type this post, the weather forecast for today is a steamy 92 degrees in these here parts.  So I thought I would take that opportunity to chill out and make another cold weather card.  Are you keeping count?  That's two, People!  I've made two holiday cards! I'm celebrating any small victory these days :)



It's not too fussy, flat, and therefore, easy to mail.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Potted Christmas Tree.  I added some glitter glue to the ornaments and set it aside to dry, before adding it to the card.  I chose to pair it with the Tree Shaped Christmas Greeting, simply because of the obvious shape. 






I was going to leave the card panel as just the tree and greeting, but I struggle to keep things clean and simple, so I added the double sided tape covered in glitter on each side to complete the look. 



This second handmade Christmas card is what is making me happy today...


Wishing you stamping joy too!

Karin

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous card, Karin!! Love the added glitter strips!

Related Posts with Thumbnails