Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Drop in for a Spell


Hi Everyone,


I could not be more excited to craft with these new Halloween stamps that are being released at DRS Designs on the 18th of this month.  Give me all things fall, because I am HERE for it! The grocery store is setting up its candy aisle, and I want it all.  Frankly, one year they were setting up after July 4th, (not THAT is crazy) so I'm totally not mad about a mid August display this year.



Anyway, I knew I wanted to ink up the Silhouette Witch Cauldron (716K) first, so I began by inking up my background in Halloween colors, and then stamping over it using the Splatter Background stamp.  I then stamped and heat embossed the witch on top.



I added the Drop In For A Spell Greeting at the top and the Magic Potion Shelf at the bottom.  Those were also heat embossed and fussy cut before attaching them to the base. 






I attached the panel to a card base stamped using the Empty Spider Web stamp and added some swirling gems for the heat coming off the cauldron.  



Be sure to keep tabs on the DRS Designs blog all week.  We're thrilled to be showing you all the newest stamps coming out tomorrow!


Stamping hugs :)
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails