Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Witch Gnomes


Hi Everyone,

I'm in love with this adorable Halloween Witch Gnome!  Isn't he cute?! This stamp is one of the new stamps just released and it goes perfectly with the Halloween Gnome Greeting too.

Too cute to stamp just once, I made him a triplet and colored them up.  For the background, I had a scrap of paper that had a hole punched out, so I used that as a stencil and sponged on some Halloween colors.


To finish it off, I punched out the greeting with the same size circle punch, and then attached it with dimensional foam tape.

I wasn't done stamping gnomes, so here I colored and fussy cut one out.  I wanted to use the new Enjoy the Ride Greeting, so I placed the little Witch Gnome on a Broom and attached it to a Starry Background, for his magical ride.



Lastly, I added a die cut bat for embellishment! Ta-da :)

There are so many wonderful Halloween stamps to be found in the online store...Be sure to check out all the spooky fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails