Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Friendly Note

  Hi Everyone,

I was inspired by my cards in this post, to try stamping by masking off a portion of the main panel.  The last time, I masked off a section, and inked and stamped just between the two pieces of tape.  Here I used one piece of washi tape, and stamped my leaves and florals on either side.  I then removed the tape, and stamped  Friendly Note Greeting in the blank space, embellishing it with a couple of gems.



The stamps I used are as follows:

Silhouette Branch (stamped in green)

Puff Circle (stamped in pink)

Silhouette Leaf Branch (stamped in teal)

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails