Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Daisy Basket

 

                                           

Hi Everyone,


I've loved seeing all the bright, cheerful cards here on the blog.  It looks like we're all ready for spring to show up and I'm joining in with my Mother's Day card that's an explosion of daises.  

I stamped, colored and die cut the Daisy Basket and layered it onto a background.  For that I used the Medium Daisy Bloom and colored it to match. 



I added an embossed strip along with the Happy Mother's Day sentiment that I created using my circle punches and finished it with some glitter glue to give the flower centers some pizazz!

Happy Stamping!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails