Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Trick or Treat


Hi Everyone,  

Since Halloween is next week, it thought it was time for me to share something on that theme.  

Whenever I host at my house, I like to send my guests home with a small treat.  This time of year, my go to take home gift is pumpkin bread, but I ran short on time for elaborate packaging.  I had 12 of these bags leftover from a long-ago Halloween, and they fit the mini loaves perfectly, so I dressed them up with a ribbon and tag made using the Small Trick or Treat Greeting. 


I found I made one too many tags, and also had a piece of ribbon left over, so they made their way onto a Halloween card.

The background was stamped, and heat embossed using the Interlocking Star Background, and the main image was made using the Goblin stamp.  I stamped them on top of each other, colored them up and added googly eyes.


Happy Halloween!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails