Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Always Thankful


Hi Everyone,

I really liked using glitter glue for my leaves on this card, so I thought I'd make another small scene and do the same.  Using a large leaf die, I cut out the scene I made using Winter Trees and the pumpkin from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs.  Once again, I sponged on some sky and grass and colored in the pumpkins, and lastly adding the sparkly leaves.

The embossed background and the Always Thankful Greeting were both enhanced with a bit of brown and orange sponging. 


Some matching twine and ribbon were added for texture, along with a couple of brads.  

Thanks for peeking in on the blog today!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails