Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Mistletoe and Holly


Hi Everyone,

I'm loving the new wine themed holiday stamps from DRS Designs.  They're perfect if you have any oenophiles in your life!

Here I made a piece of background paper using an embossing folder that I inked up and sent though my machine.  I then colored in the places that weren't embossed using some markers and a bit of ink sponging. 


I die cut the new Fine Wine Christmas Greeting and attached it to a large, die cut snowflake, finishing it off with a few fussy cut images of wine glasses and some holly.

Those stamps can be found here:


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails