Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Cheers!

 

 Hi everyone and Happy New Year!


I have a modest card-share to celebrate this brand-new shiny year.  It was a fast make since I kept it monochromatic, and swirling snowflakes, instead of confetti, ended up being the theme :-)

I stamped my background panel using the Interlocking Snow Background and punched out a bunch of snowflakes, so that the cream-colored paper would peek on through.  The Best Year Cheers Greeting was stamped on a panel and attached, leaving room for a couple of stamped and fussy cut wine glasses, which came from the Pour Me Bottle and Glass stamp.


For embellishment, I attached a few of the punched snowflakes and added gems to their centers.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails