Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Love Bug

  Hi Everyone,

I had a bunch of red and pink papers floating around my crafting table after making this card here, so I thought I'd continue with the Valentine theme for today's card.  

I started out by stamping the Silhouette Branch and then gluing a bunch of punched hearts to make a little valentine shrub.  I die cut and added a mat and attached it to a die cut banner.  

Trying to decide on a sentiment, I really liked the little hearts that are part of the Love Bug Hug Greeting, but the words didn't match the shrub.  I fixed it by stamping and fussy cutting the Love Bug 



After assembling the card, I added two pink gems to finish it off. 


Stamping hugs from me to you!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails