Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Hogs and Kisses


 Hi Everyone,

I'm on my way to celebrating the next big card making holiday with today's card.  I think we may be ready for it sooner rather than later, since my husband wanted to stop by the local chocolate shop this past weekend.  Not sure how I managed to resist the temptation, but I said after all the Christmas eating, we need to wait for Valentine's at least! 

This "Cupig" is just a favorite stamp for making Valentines.  He's cute, easy to color and I love being able to add glitter to his little wings!  I attached him with some dimensional tape to some layered die cut circles and added the Hogs and Kisses Greeting to match.  


The background was created using the Interlocking Hearts, and an embossing folder of lips to match the kisses portion of the sentiment.  A punched border and a row of gems finished it off. 

If you need to get started on Valentine's cards, DRS Designs has all the stamps you need in the online store!

Happy Stamping!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails