Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

To the Moon


  Hi Everyone,

I was inspired by Nancy's card from a couple of weeks ago and decided to use the same Love You to the Moon Greeting for my card today.  

I went with a literal interpretation of the darling greeting and stamped, and heat embossed some stars, stamped and fussy cut the earth, and used a circle punch to make a moon.  I attached those using some dimensional foam tape and added some punched hearts between the earth and moon, finishing it up with some glittery glue.  

The exact stamps for the sky and earth can be found here:

World Globe

Starry Background


Be sure to visit DRS Designs for all your valentine stamping needs!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails