Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Congratulations

 Hi Everyone,

I have another wedding card to share with you today.  I saw this idea somewhere made using puzzle piece dies, and I thought it was super cute.  The only problem I had, no puzzle piece dies.  However, I do have an embossing folder (Darice brand) that makes a puzzle background, and I thought it might work in place of that.  I love it when I can solve a problem without having to buy new supplies!


I embossed one white and one black piece of card stock and then fussy cut two pieces that went together, embellishing the groom with a piece of white scrap and added a necklace to the bride using some silver glitter glue.  



 I dry embossed a background for the "couple", adding a bow and the sentiment which was punched out from the very end of the Blended Lives Greeting.   

Now I'm all set for anyone to invite me to their wedding! 

Be well and happy card making!

Karin



1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails