Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Deep Sympathy


 Hi Everyone,

Making a sympathy card when you need one most, is always difficult for me.  Lucky for me, I have this Calla Lily Sympathy Frame stamp from DRS Designs that does all the heavy lifting.

I stamped, colored and die cut it out, adding some sponging to the edges.  I attached it to an embossed background and added some flowers that were fussy cut from the Dogwood Branch.


After attaching everything with dimensional tape, I added a bit of glitter glue to the flower centers and called it done.

This stamp and many more sympathy stamps can be found right here!

Have a great week!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails