Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Party Toast

 Hi Everyone,

Happy August!

I was in need of a birthday card, so I used the cheerful Party Toast image and took inspiration from his party hat to create the backgrounds for my card today.

Here are the stamps I used:




Of course, I had to use the fun matching Birthday Toast Greeting to finish it off. 

Be sure to check out all of the stamps at DRS Designs...
Have a great day!
Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails