Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Mr. & Mrs.

 Hi Everyone,

At this point, I think this wedding card making thing I have going on is boarding on obsession...lol!

I sat down to make a much-needed birthday card, but I saw this unused Mr. & Mrs. greeting that was already stamped and die cut, sitting in my stack of unused pieces parts. What's one more wedding card, right?

I used a tried-and-true layout and stamped and punched out the Silhouette Bride and Groom for the image and added some soft pink sponging the sentiment.  



It's hard to see the Dogwood Branch background, but it was heat embossed using some glittery embossing powder. I tried for a close up, but it looks great in person ;)



After taking this picture, I realized it needed some gems, so I added them and you can see them in the first picture.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails