Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Friendsgiving

 Hi Everyone,


I don't use the Stained-Glass stamps near enough.  They really elevate a stamp that has been used many times, into something new!  I stamped the Fall Leaf with Acorn inside the Small Stained-Glass stamp, but there are various sizes of stained-glass stamps to choose from.


I colored up the leaf and acorn and then did a gradient coloring on the stained glass portion.  For the background I used a fall leaf embossing folder and the Open Leaf stamp that I colored up to match. 




The new You Make Friendsgiving Special Greeting (235E) was the perfect pairing for the images.  


Thanks for stopping by!


Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails