Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

2 Cards

  Hi Everyone,

I've been out of town, and I was overly ambitious in thinking I could make a fall card to show off here on the blog.  So, until I get back in stamping mode, here are a couple of cards I made for friends and family before I left. 

This was a get-well card that I made using S'more Birthday Greeting and Smooshed S'more.  I separated the greeting and replaced it with the words get well from the Get Well Prayer stamp.  Otherwise, I copied myself from the card on this post. 


This was a quick card that I made for my dog loving cousin. All I did was use an embossed dog themed background and made it a 4 1/4" square card, just to be a little different.  


And here is the inside greeting...


Here are the stamps I used:
Doggie Dilemma Dog with Fence

I think the someone special greeting on the front may be retired, however, you can find that phrase as part of the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting.

Thanks for dropping in!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails