Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Happy Halloween

 Hi Everyone,

Now that Labor Day has come and gone, and even though it's still warm outside, I'm ready for change. I'm on to putting up my fall decorations and making holiday cards!

DRS Designs has some wonderful new fall themed stamps coming soon to the store!

Here I'm showing the Spooky Jack Halloween (224F) stamp.  I love that it's an image and greeting all in one, so I layered it onto an embossed background and die cut some zig zags to play off the jack o lantern's mouth.  A few colored gems finished it off.  


Next up is the new Beware Window (1987H) which I colored up and die cut.  I added a drippy border to match the dripping on the bottom of the window, and since I had the zig zag dies out on my table, I added that along the top on this card too. 


Before attaching all the elements, I stamped the background using the Spooky Eyes and added a die cut ghost, along with the Leaning Ghost that was stamped on vellum and fussy cut.

Have you started making your fall cards yet?  Now is definitely the time....Before we know it, we'll be on to Christmas!

Happy Stamping!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails