Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Spooky

 Hi Everyone,

My card today was an attempt at using up some of my paper scraps.  I save extra paper and scraps in folders marked with the general name of the color and have grand plans for using them up.  That rarely happens.  Until such a time as this, when they are bursting at the seams!

Anyway, I used my circle punches in various sizes and papers in Halloween colors for the background.  The greeting is new from DRS Designs, (So Spooky It's Scary Halloween Greeting 218E) and I die cut it and added some orange ink as well.  


After attaching the circles, I tied on a bit of orange ribbon before attaching the sentiment with some foam tape.  To add to the Halloween theme, I attached a left-over Leaning Ghost and a couple of die cut bats.  

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails