Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Happy Halloween


  Hi Everyone,

The jack o lantern that's part of the new Spooky Jack Halloween greeting, reminded me of the one that's part of the Witch Gnome stamp.  So, I went ahead and paired them up on my card today.  

For my backgrounds, I stamped, and heat embossed the Empty Spider Webs first, and then stamped and colored up the greeting on my white background paper. I then used the Starry Background and stamped the purple stars, doing my best to avoid getting stars inside the pumpkin image.  

I used some circle dies on my gnome and attached him on top of the border that was embellished with a strip of patterned ribbon.  

I have my pumpkin ready to be carved, purchased my Halloween candy, and found my cat ear headband that I wear every October 31st, so I'm all ready for the trick or treating!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails