Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Friendsgiving

 Hi Everyone,

I was organized enough one year to do a Friendsgiving event in October.  It was fantastic!  Everyone brought something, everyone got along, and no one was dreading the holiday season tasks to come!  I cannot recommend this party idea enough :)

For this card today I masked off a diagonal section of the card stock and sponged on some fall leaf colors.  Specifically, yellow, orange and red.  I used the Open Leaf stamp and added those on top of the strip. 



I simply stamped the Happy Friendsgiving on the bottom and colored it up.  I left off any gems or sequins to make it an easy to mail invite. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails