Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Scary


 Hi Everyone,

I have a quick Halloween card share today.  It's pretty self- explanatory, but I stamped and die cut the So Spooky It's Scary Greeting and matched it up with a die cut skull.  It doesn't show up in the photo well. but I added white glitter to the big skull and the small ones in the greeting. 


I added red gems to match the drippy blood and I finished it with some googly eyes.  

Be sure to check out all the new stamps from DRS Designs right here!

Happy Stamping!
Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails