Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween

                                                                          Hi Everyone,


I have one last Halloween card to share with you since today is the big day! I can't wait to see what the neighborhood kids come dressed up as!


I stamped and colored up the Spooky Jack Halloween greeting, adding some sponging after I die cut it out.  I then stamped and fussy cut the Fancy Pumpkin, adding some glitter to his hat.  I wrapped the greeting in a die cut vine and layered it onto a background that was stamped using the Starry Background. 


Usually I add some gems as embellishment to finish off a card.  Today I had to add them to cover up a boo boo I made at the very end of the cardmaking process. Sigh. I may go back and see if I can add some more vines in that spot instead.

Happy Halloween!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails