Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Berries


 Hi Everyone,

While I know Thanksgiving is this week, I couldn't resist showing off a couple of the new stamps soon to be released here at DRS Designs.  

I stamped and colored up the new Berries and Bow Christmas Decoration (9275F), die cutting it and turning it into a tag by punching a hole in the top and adding a ribbon. I then layered it onto an embossed holly background and added the new Small Script Merry Christmas (272E) Greeting.  



To finish it off, I added some punched holly leaves and red gems as berries, and also added some glitter glue to the image berries as well.  It's the holidays, there is no such thing as too much glitter this time of year!

Be sure to stop back and see all of the new holiday and winter stamps!

Happy Holidays!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails