Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Hello Winter

  Hi Everyone,

With all preparation for Thanksgiving, starting to decorate for Christmas, trying to snag a few deals by shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, today's card share had to be clean and simple.  Lucky for me, DRS Designs had the perfect new stamps to make that happen!

I used both the new Hello Winter Greeting (283E) and the Simple Pine Trees (285E), which I heat embossed with some glittery powder to give the simple black and white a little oomph.  




I dry embossed only a portion of the card layer to leave room to stamp those trees and I attached the pennants to the greeting before attaching it to the card with some dimensional foam tape.

I don't think I've ever made a card that marks the arrival of the winter solstice, but I loved using these stamps!  

Have you started on your holiday cards yet?  

Happy Stamping!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails