Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Woven Plaid


 Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year when I pull out the Woven Plaid background stamp, because it makes the best, fall and winter backgrounds.

I colored and fussy cut my Give Thanks Pumpkin Stack and layered them onto a die cut rectangle.  I took inspiration from it when it came to choosing the colors for the plaid background.  



I also looked to my image for embellishment inspiration and added a ribbon, sunflower and matching fall leaves.

I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving.  Not so much the cooking part, but the eating part for sure!  

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails