Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Happy Fall


 Hi Everyone,


With Thanksgiving coming up on us next week, I thought I would sneak in one more fall themed card.

I began by stamping the Silhouette Branch in multiple fall colors.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Pumpkin Pile fully intending to layer it on top of the stamped leaves, but the colors were too similar, and the image got lost.  So, I flipped the card stock upside down and placed the pumpkins in the blank space, which left room for the Large Happy Fall Y'all greeting. 



I added a strip of orange and some green ribbon before attaching it to the gold card base.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fall!
Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails