Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, December 21, 2009

All Occasion Card

Good Monday Morning!


I can't believe Christmas is this week. I'm really looking forward to spending time with my family and I hope you have a grand time celebrating as well.


No more Christmas cards from me today...At this point, if you don't have an idea yet, I say run to the store and buy some! LOL!


This is an all occasion card that will probably get turned into a thank you card after recieving some lovely gifts this weekend. I used the Doodle Flowers set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff along with my "go to" layout to make this sweet card. A pearl brad in the center of the flower gives it a bit of elegance.


Don't forget, the Buy 2 get 1 free is still going on at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff through December 23rd. Order your 2 sets, and when you checkout, type the set you want for free in the customer comment box. Easy as pie!


You can see what Lindsay and the rest of the design team has made below:


Lindsay

Cassandra

Cheryl

Jennifer

Joy

Kristen

Nettie


Details: Markers: Sugarloaf,Bic Mark-its, Nestibilities, Paper: Office Max, DCWV, Ribbon and brad from my supplies.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love the pearl in the center. The colors are very spring and although winter has just started, I like the idea of a tad bit warmer day.

Cheryl said...

Very cute card. I like your coloring and the DP.

Happy Holidays!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute Card!

TannyP said...

Beautiful coloring, Karin! The pearl is a great addition. Enjoy the last few days before Christmas!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun, stitched blossom!! What a wonderful card, Karin!!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a sweet card. The image, paper and layout all blend together perfectly. Well done. Merry Christmas to you!

Teresa Kline said...

this is an adorable card, luvin those Christmas tags too....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Lindsay Weirich said...

you can't go wrong with a classic layout! merry christmas;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails