Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Hi Friends,



Here are some more of my homemade gifts that I plan on passing out this year. This is my Snowman Soup ( Hot Chocolate ) and I used the templates from Nichole Heady's blog for the hanging tag. The top of the containers are embellished with a snowflake from my PTI holiday tags set.

This is the cocoa recipe that I used :


10 c. dry milk powder

4 3/4 c. confectioners sugar
1 3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa

1 3/4 c. non dairy creamer


Mix 3/4 c. boiling water with 1/3 c. mix. Enjoy!


This Chili Spice Mix was a last minute addition to my gifts. My sweet blogging friend and design team mate, Cheryl , turned me on to this site here , and that is where the idea came from.


They even had a link to these cool tags for the top!



Thanks for visiting and I hope this helps someone for a last minute gift idea!


PS- Keep in mind that the sale is still going on over at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Stamp sets are still Buy 2 Get 1 free until December 23rd!

Details not mentioned above-Ink: Stampin Up, ribbon from my supplies.

7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

These are great! Perfect gifts!

TannyP said...

Oh such lucky recipients =) Thanks for sharing these awesome treats, Karin! You've really got some winners on your hands!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are wonderful gifts Karin! Well done!

Unknown said...

so adorable!

BethieJ said...

Karin these are FANTASTIC! I am gonna peek at the link you shared too!
Happy Holidays!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the idea for the Chili Spice mix. Your jars look great, love the snowflake on the lids. I don't know if you have ever done this, but sometimes when I am making the hot chocolate mix, I will used flavored creamer for a different taste.

Unknown said...

Wow, hun you are so busy and creative! I love your ideas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails