Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Perfect Packaging

Good Morning!



I hope everyone reading this has started their Christmas shopping by now, because there are only 11 days until Christmas morning! Unbelievable!



With that frightening, I mean happy, thought in mind, I'm excited about bringing you some attractive and inexpensive packaging using some of the products from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.



This first item is a little box just the right size for treats. It's a pizza box design, I just modified it so that the top and bottom would fit the Curved Rectangles die from my Nestabilites. To decorate it I used the Winter Printables set, added a bow and a...
gift card! It fits perfectly...I love that the recipient will have a gift to open, rather than the more typical envelope that these may come in.


In an earlier post here, I mentioned making some dish soap as Christmas gifts this year. I'm looking forward to giving these small gifts away, but I was concerned about the packaging. Even at the dollar store a small bag is, well a dollar, which significantly adds to the cost of the "small, inexpensive gift".


So, I bought a package of these small bags (40 count) at the craft store for a little over $2.00,

they just aren't so attractive all by themselves...


So, with a little more help from the Winter Printables set, I made this cute holiday bag...



This put me on a roll. Using the snowflake folder, I decided to run the bag through my Cuttlebug and give the bag some texture. Then I used an image from the Warm Winter set, and closed it up with a ribbon.



I haven't even mentioned the best part...Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is having a sale until December 23rd! Buy 2, get 1 free!


Just order your 2 sets, then when you checkout, type the set you want for free in the customer comment box. The 2 purchased sets and the free set must all be from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Grafico.

Gotta love a deal!


You can click here, if you missed my post using the Christmas Potpourri set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff to decorate my recycled bag...or you can visit Lindsay and the rest of the team and see what creative packaging ideas they have for you.










Thanks for visiting!


Here are the details not listed above-Marker: Sugarloaf, Bic Mark-Its, Stickles, Ribbon and brad from my supplies

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so pretty hun! You've been busy busy!! I love them all, my favorite would have to be the bottom snowman, I love those colors! So creative you are!

TannyP said...

Love the gift card holder - such a great alternative to a card. Awesome bag altering, Karin!!

Cheryl said...

Karin, I love your ideas. The pizza box is great. I never thought to use it as a gift card holder. And, I love the snowman - great coloring.

Lindsay Weirich said...

you out did your self Karin! I love every project but I must say that snowman bag is the cutest!

Micki said...

oohhh I love the pizza box- that is such a great project! And I love the giftbag (I have lots of those) but the snowman card is absolutely adorable..... love it!

Kristen Hamlin said...

Wow! You did go all out . . .and that snowman bag is awesome!

Nettie said...

Where to start with these makes! They are all wonderful. I would love to receive any one of them.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails