Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Hi Everyone,
I'm a little late in posting my winner from the Hambo Blog hop.  Thanks for waiting...  Anyway, here is the result:

Here are your random numbers:
21

Timestamp: 2011-04-05 11:51:55 UTC
And number 21 belongs to:

Donna Ells said...


An invitingly darling card - yummy! Tho the ribbons are burgundy, the photo makes them look a little chocolatey, too - almost like ribbon'ed chocolate! The colors in your card are perfect with the sentiment. So when do we get started testing out how much chocolate?

Congrats Donna! Just email Judy at hambodesignteam@gmail.com to claim the digi of your choice.

To everyone else, if you played along with the hop and left comments for all the blogs,  be sure to visit Talk to the Ham to see if you were the winner of the $15.00 gift certificate.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails