Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Time

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in full shopping, cleaning, setting up and cooking mode right now.  Easter is my holiday to host the family for dinner, so I'm taking this week off from creating something using Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  I will be back with something for you next week. 

 In the mean time, I encourage you to stop by her personal blog, The Frugal Crafter this week.  She has a great post about making your own Baker's Twine and it's super cool!  A definite must see.  Trust me.

Also, here is a look at some of my favorites from her store.  Everything is 25% off starting tomorrow!  I'm hoping to use these sets in the coming weeks.







Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails