Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Time Bunny

Hi Everyone,

Did you have a nice weekend?  I'm so thrilled to have left the month of March behind, that I'm celebrating by showing off my latest card made with a digi from I Brake for Digis.  I used the sweet Bunny and Flower Pots image for this spring themed card. 

 I wish I was British, because then I could use the word "chuffed" and not come off as lame...Isn't that the greatest word?  I really am chuffed over my coloring of the bunny and flowers.  I know it's not much, since there are so many experts out there, but this is one of my better attempts :) :) :) 
 

If you want to grab this digi for yourself, remember to use the code SAVE10KARIN and you will save 10% off your purchase at I Brake For Digis.

Happy Spring!

Challenges for this card:
Craft Us Crazy-Easter/Spring
Rubber Cafe-Spring Flowers
Paper Issues-Spring creations
Creative Cowgirls-Spring or Easter
Paper Sundaes-Spring Blossoms
Scrappy Frogs-Flowers and Lace
Sparkles Forum-Springtime
AllSorts Challenge-Blooming Blossoms
Catch the Bug-Anything Goes
Digis w/Attitude-Anything Goes
Floweret-Easter

Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Heidi Grace, Markers: Copic, Nesties, Punch: Martha Stewart, Pearls: Recollections, Lace from my supplies

29 comments:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
Spring is hopping out of your card. Nice colors and those Pearls match the dotted paper.
Have a nice sunny day!
Karin

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Karin and what a fabulous image.xxx

1CardCreator said...

Great card Karin, your coloring is awesome on the bunny, looks furry. Love the pearls too.

Lou said...

Gorgeous card, love the lace and pearls. Thank you for joining in with us over at Creative Craft World for our Easter Challenge.

Lou x

Monica said...

Chuffed!!! Yes I have heard that many a time as my hubby is an British Indian. It is a nice word, I have to say and even I use it a lot now... Lol!

This colouring is awesome, please don't let yourself down. You are a wonderful crafter and come out with such great talent.

I love the lace hiding behind the green punched border. The pearls give so much richness.

xxx Monica

Cheryl said...

Karin, you cracked me up this morning! "Chuffed" is a great word and I wish I could use it with out sounding like a dope.

I love your card. You should be chuffed with your coloring on the bunny - it is wonderful. I love the layer of lace and that punch you used. This is a really great card!

Have a great week!

Saskia said...

So sweet and so beautiful! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

pinky said...

We would say chuffed to bits over here lol and no wonder you are chuffed, your colouring of the image is brilliant Karin.

KER said...

wonderful card...you colored this image very well

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous coloring - Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

ps LOVE the name of your blog!!

Debra said...

Hi Karin
Beautiful card and I love the detail, great use of the lace too!

Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge this week. I hope you will join us for our next challenge and Good Luck!

Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

Unknown said...

Love what you have done this blog hop is fun

brenda said...

A really pretty card Karin and beautifully coloured.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Gina said...

aaaaaawwwww!! How sweet :D Fabulous colour too! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls :D XXX

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Karin! I really love all the colours on the image and the way you've lined up those pearls!

stampingmarianne said...

Beautiful card! Reminds me of the rabbit i had when i was a kid! Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
Marianne

Choccy said...

A lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Easter challenge.
Choccy xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our bunny challenge - what a gorgeous card! Cheers Claire x

Claire said...

Just beautiful! Love the colours and that bunny is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
Claire xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Karin! Beautiful card, I love your layout and all the detail you've added! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Karin, great bunny coloring! Isn't coloring fun, even when you're a grown up? THanks for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card, love the bunny, thanks for joining us at Delightful challenges this week.

Alica said...

very pretty! The bunny is cute and I love how you arranged the pearls!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs!
Alica ;)

Jodie Mackrell said...

very sweet card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

MiniOwner said...

Oh that's lovely! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Jackie said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors! Glad you could link up to paper issues!

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely colors and coloring! Those pearls really are a fab accent, too! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi karin

what a sweet card, that digi is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at cardmadfairy's digi days xxx

sunghee said...

Karin, this is sooo cute! LOVE LOVE the coloring! And look at the lace. Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails