Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Frosty

 Hi Everyone,

Here's a look at the one paper crafted holiday item I made this year.  I was working on things over the summer for my niece's wedding and I made this rosette out of white paper.  It didn't work out for my favors, so I added some winter elements and made this ornament for the tree.

The rosette base was made from 2 strips of paper measuring 2" x 12", and scored every 1/4".  It was then border punched along one side, folded accordion style and hot glued together.   I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Medium Mr. Snowman image, attaching him to a few die cut and embossed circles of matching paper.  The word Frosty came from the Winter Wonder Words Greeting stamp.



And on the back I used the Snowman Especially for You stamp.

 



For my Christmas dinner, it will once again just be the 4 of us, so I copied myself and made the same favors I did in this Thanksgiving post, just using peppermint flavored chocolates and these stamps:



However you're celebrating this year, I'm wishing you a Happy Christmas!

Cheers!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails