Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

New Home

 Hi Everyone,


I'm showing off a couple of the new stamps that have been released here at DRS Designs, and they celebrate one of the best milestones in life, getting a new home!  Whether it's purchasing a new place, or moving into an apartment, DRS Designs has got you covered :)

Here I stamped, colored and die cut the Just Moved House Key image.  I'm not sure it shows up in the photo, but I colored in the key using a silver gel pen, so it has that nice shiny metallic look of metal.  I paired that with an embossed background of keys, added a strip of glitter and a few gems to balance it out.



This card is a mini nod to my team mate Nancy. She made a card last week using a portion of the 
New Home Greeting, and I decided to borrow that idea.  She also makes the absolute best wreaths on her cards.  ( Just click here, here or here!)  Mine is not like hers, its simply made using a die (Spellbinders Shapeabilities) and some ink.


Here I continued the greeting inside and stamped the Just Moved House Key a couple more times.




Thanks for visiting today!  

Happy Holidays,
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails